SEO: The Key to Maintain and Improve your Website Ranking
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving your website to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in search engines like Google. The better visibility your webpages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
Here are 5 interesting SEO statistics you should know:
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 85% of people perform some type of online research before making a purchase online
- 70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic search results
- 53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search
- SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media
To sum it all up:
- SEO is essential to your business’ success
- Every business needs to have a website that is optimised for local search results
What You Get under the Premium Package
Website Performance Reports
This report shows you information like: how people find your website, track what people do when they are on your website, understand who visits your website and how, find out the most popular pages on your website.
Optimised Keywords and Titles
We perform ongoing SEO keyword analysis and provide you with suggestions on how to improve the titles and content of your website. We report and present the improvement list and let you decide when to proceed with content modification and/or new content creation.
New Content Creation
Upon receiving your feedback when we present you with improvement suggestions, we will finalise keyword research and title creation. We then project manage the end-to-end process from SEO content writing, editing to publishing at your website.
Regular Site Audits
We perform regular website audits to report how your website is doing and obtain your feedback. The aim of these sessions are to look into your website performance, SEO, competitive analysis, identify issues and opportunities for improvement.